We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and passionate Retail Stylists to join our growing team in Byron Bay.
The primary objective of the The Retail Stylist is helping customers identify and purchase products they desire, and to support the Boutique Manager with selling, restocking and merchandising. The overall objective is to provide exceptional customer service and to increase the company’s overall growth and revenue through sales maximisation while maintain high visual and cleanliness standards within the boutique.
About our Ideal Applicant...
- You live and breathe sustainable fashion
- Making someone's day comes naturally to you.
- Previous experience working in customer services or retail
- Experience using Shopify, CIN7 and Gorgias a bonus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to think logically and critically to constantly improve efficiencies
- You must be adaptable and able to multi-task, have an openness to feedback, and deliver quickly and accurately;
- Highly motivated, willing to tackle challenges head-on, pushing your boundaries, and thinking outside of the box.
- A clear understanding of Arnhem’s ethos;
- A personal interest in sustainability
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio via email to email@example.com
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING AT THE TOP OF YOUR COVER LETTER:
In 100 words or less, tell us the most interesting thing about you
Please confirm where you are currently based
Please let us know if you have full rights to work in Australia
Arnhem Clothing Pty Ltd is a proud equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Arnhem Clothing Pty Ltd does not tolerate unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying.
We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it.