WHEN ONE JOURNEY ENDS, ANOTHER BEGINS!
BUY & SELL PRE-LOVED ARNHEM STYLES.
WHEN ONE JOURNEY ENDS, ANOTHER BEGINS! BUY & SELL PRE-LOVED ARNHEM STYLES.
Sign in to your account. Need one? It only takes a minute.
Pick the item to sell from your order history.
Add a description, photos, & price. We'll review and post it!
Sold - use the prepaid Sendle shipping label within 3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
I Want to Buy on Circulate
- Why should I shop here?
- Circulate is the dedicated marketplace for buying and selling Arnhem products you love over and over again. We’ve created this community experience for finding and purchasing our pre-loved items.
- What can I find in Arnhem's Circulate Collection?
- You will find real Arnhem customers selling their pre-loved garments, as well as imperfect products being sold by Arnhem. These pre-loved Arnhem pieces will ship directly to you from another Arnhem customer or the Arnhem team upon purchase.
- How do I pay for a pre-loved item?
- You will pay via our secure checkout in the same way as with any Arnhem order. Simply "Add to Cart" and proceed through the checkout as usual.
- How long does shipping take?
- We ask our sellers to fulfill your order within 3 business days. The garment will ship with a tracking number and typically arrives within 3-7 days of being shipped.
- Can I return my pre-loved purchase?
- All pre-loved purchases are final unless the item is not in the condition described by the seller. If that situation occurs, you can open a dispute once the item has been delivered to you. If we confirm the dispute, we will issue a refund and ask that you please return the item. If you have any questions or concerns, we are always available to help at Arnhem customer support email.
- What should I do when I receive my order?
- Once your order has been delivered you will receive an email to confirm and rate the product. Let us know if your item is up to the standards you expected! If yes, feel free to give your seller a great rating. If not, let us know within three days through the form. One of our customer service representatives is here to take care of you!
- Can I buy an item if I don't live in Australia?
- Not yet! The Circulate service powered by Recurate is not currently available to buyers anywhere outside of Australia. We are unable to fulfill international shipping orders.
I Want to Sell on Circulate
- Why should I sell my items on Circulate?
- Our goal is to give you the best value for your item, sell it fast, and find your items a new home to be loved again and again. Not to mention, it's simple- list items straight from your order history.
Circulate is the official marketplace for buying and selling your pre-loved products from Arnhem. This is where our community lives, and where YOU the customer can interact with one another. It is crucial for everyone to do their part in minimising waste - buying and selling pre-loved items to keep them out of landfills is a great way to start! Our commitment to Mother Earth: Repair and reuse to replace disposability. We are all in this together.
- How do I sell my pre-loved item?
- Log into your Arnhem account (create an account if you don’t have one) and click "Sell Circulate". Pick the item you want to sell from your purchase history and follow the prompts.
Remember to provide complete and accurate information about the item’s condition, since you will only get store credit once the buyer confirms its condition.
Arnhem reviews all pre-loved submissions and has the right to approve or deny listings.
Once approved, we encourage you to share your listing!
- What if my item is not in my purchase history?
- Not a problem! If you received a Arnhem item as a gift, purchased from a third-party seller, or anywhere else, navigate into your Arnhem account just as normal. When you see your purchase history, locate the button that says “Sell Another Item”. Fill out the form and submit, we’ll take care of the rest!
- How should I take photos of my item?
- Lay your item down on a flat surface (like a table or a bed) with a solid background. Take photos of the front, back and any imperfections on the item. If possible please take a picture of the sewn-in tag at the neckline and/or the price tag if you still have it.
- What can I sell?
- You can sell most Arnhem products through our pre-loved program. Once approved, we will place it in the Circulate Collection for any customer to purchase.
Note: Some items from our current and core collections may not be approved to be sold at this time. Feel free to reach out to Arnhem customer support email with any questions about your listing.
Please note some items not available for resale include (but may not be limited to)
- Beauty, Fragrance, Revive
- Items not produced by Arnhem
- Sample Sale items
- How should I price my item?
- We will give you a price recommendation based on the original price and condition. You’re welcome to adjust this price.
- What price can I sell at?
- You are welcome to name your price, but we will recommend a price based on the item’s condition. We will then add a fixed amount to the listing price to cover shipping charges. These prices are subject to modification during the approval process by Arnhem.
- How is my product approved?
- Our dedicated quality team reviews every item before it goes live. We want to make sure your buyer is happy and your item sells! We review:
- Your pictures- so they are accurate and high quality
- Blemishes or quirks- to make sure they are accurately described
- The condition you selected- to make sure it accurately reflects your images
- The product- to make sure it is an authentic piece
- The label and size
- When will I be paid?
- You, as the seller, will only be paid for your item after it has been delivered and confirmed. When Sendle notifies our system the item has been delivered, the buyer has 3 days to confirm and rate the item. Once this happens, we will release your payment through a cash or Arnhem store credit.
- How will I be paid?
- If you choose cash, you will receive 80% of the sale price of the item. If you choose Arnhem store credit, you will receive 100% of the sale price of the item.
- What are the fees for selling my items here?
- As a Seller on Circulate, you have two choices for receiving your payout: store credit or cash
- If you choose store credit, you get 100%! (i.e. Selling an item for $100 gives you $100 credit back to Arnhem)
- If you choose cash, the fee is 20%. (i.e. Selling an item for $100 gives you $80 cash through PayPal.)
- How does the store credit work?
- We issue store credit as a gift card to be redeemed at Arnhem. You’ll receive the code via email upon selecting the credit option. When shopping with Arnhem again, select payment through a gift card and enter the code in the box. Feel free to peruse new items and the Circulate collection with your full balance.
- Can I sell an item if I don't live in Australia?
- Currently, we offer the Circulate collection in Australia only. We're growing fast and will be in more countries soon.
- How is shipping handled?
- As soon as a customer purchases your item, you will be sent a prepaid trackable shipping label and must send the item within 3 days. You do not have to pay extra for shipping. Please carefully and neatly pack your item. Instructions for how to send your item will be emailed to you once your item sells.
- How long do I have to ship?
- Once your item sells, we will email you immediately with a shipping label. We recommend that you ship the item within 3 days to ensure timely delivery for your buyer. If you have not shipped your item within 10 days, your transaction will be canceled.
- How should I prepare my item once it’s sold?
- If you’re selling items, ensure it’s in its best quality. Make sure your clothing is laundered. Give shoes and bags a good clean and make sure there’s nothing left in any pockets. Write a note to your seller to include in your package. The best pieces come with their stories.
- What packaging should I use? Your packaging should fit the size and shape of your item while keeping it protected. We encourage you to reuse packaging from previous purchases or recycled materials.